PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES:
- To gain knowledge of critical functions of business
- To enhance quantitative skills necessary to analyze a firm’s quantifiable numerical data and to make intelligent and effective decisions.
- To understand the techniques and tools useful for financial analysis and control of national and global environments.
- To explore and develop Leadership, Team work, Social, Legal and Ethical responsibilities in Business and Society.
- To enhance knowledge and skills in Marketing and Strategic Management.
- To achieve appropriate communication skills and higher levels of proficiency for
- Successful career in Industry, Business and Entrepreneurship.
After Completion of the Course the Student will be able to
- Analyze the Political, Economical, Social, Technological, Legal and Environmental context of business.
- Appreciate individual ethical behavior and discharge community responsibilities in organization and society.
- Create and deliver value to the customers by identifying their needs and wants.
- Apply knowledge in new and unfamiliar circumstances through a conceptual Understanding of relevant disciplines.
- Adapt and find innovative methods for problem solving, to cope with unforeseen events,and to manage in unpredictable environments.
- Manage contemporary societal and global issues resulting from diversity
- Demonstrate Leadership and Team work capabilities.
- Improve the verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Analyze financial statements, undertake portfolio management and make investment decisions.
- Demonstrate capabilities in new venture creation & entrepreneurship.
- Achieve higher levels of proficiency and self-actualization through pursuing lifelong learning.