Computer Applications Department (MCA) was established in the year 2004-05 with an intake of 60 students, with the approval of AICTE and affiliated to the JNTU, Ananthapuramu. Within a short span of 10 years the department has grown to a commendable level in terms of infrastructural and academic standards on par with other premier institutions in the country. The department has been acquiring latest hardware and software.
The department is formidable with both experienced and young committed faculty. Majority of the faculty members are actively involved in research and development activities. The faculty has attended many training programs conducted by various organizations. The college management encourages the faculty members to attend workshops, conferences, seminars to update their knowledge.
Carving the youth as dynamic, competent, valued and knowledgeable professionals who shall lead the Nation to a better future.
Providing Quality Education, student – centered teaching-learning processes and state-of-art infrastructure for professional aspirants hailing from both rural and urban areas. Imparting technical education that encourages independent thinking, develops strong domain of knowledge, hones contemporary skills and positive attitudes towards holistic growth of young minds.
“Imparting knowledge of Computer Applications to enable the graduates to meet the global needs/challenges.”
- To impart quality education in science and technology to students.
- To promote high level and innovative research and development in science and technology for advancement and dissemination of knowledge.
- To promote better interaction and coordination with premier institutions of the country.
- We Have Qualified Faculties
- Young, Dynamic and Committed Faculty.
- Excellent Academic Results.
- Well Organized Computer Labs.
- Academic and Administrative Processes are Well defined and Documented.
- Personal Care of Students.