Programme Educational Objectives
PEO 1 : Excel in professional career and/or higher education by acquiring knowledge in mathematical, computing and engineering principles
PEO 2 : Analyze real life problems, design computing systems appropriate to its solutions that are technically sound, economically feasible and socially acceptable
PEO 3 : Exhibit professionalism, ethical attitude, communication skills, team work in their profession and adapt to current trends by engaging in life long learning.
Program Outcomes : The Program Outcomes of MCA:
- An ability to apply knowledge of computing, mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals appropriate to the discipline.
- An ability to analyze a problem, and identify and formulate the computing requirements appropriate to its solution.
- An ability to design, implement, and evaluate a computer-based system, process, component, or program to meet desired needs with appropriate consideration for public health and safety, cultural, societal and environmental considerations.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to use current techniques, skills, and modern tools necessary for computing practice.
- An ability to analyze the local and global impact of computing on individuals, organizations, and society.
- Knowledge of contemporary issues.
- An understanding of professional, ethical, legal, security and social issues and responsibilities.
- An ability to function effectively individually and on teams, including diverse and multidisciplinary, to accomplish a common goal.
- An ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
- Recognition of the need for and an ability to engage in continuing professional development.
- An understanding of engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects.