- The Training & Placement Office of the Institute has the responsibility of facilitating the Campus Recruitment Programme for all disciplines.
- The Placement Office initiates and nurtures contacts with leading organizations for campus visits and is functional throughout the year.
- It endeavors to match the aspirations of the students with the needs of the Industry. It also assists the students for Summer/Winter Industrial training.
- The T&P Division also provides counseling and guidance to the students regarding the visiting organizations, selection procedure, preparation methods & resources thereby ensuring that the students are adequately equipped to face the recruitment tests.
- A team of Student Placement Coordinators duly assist the T&P Office.
- The central computer facilities are adequate for an online test for about 600 students at a time.
- The Auditorium, Seminar halls and Interview cubicles, equipped with audio-visual aids provide the ideal venue for campus selection activities like Presentations, Written Test, Group Discussion and Interviews.
- The Placement Office ensures and takes care to provide the best arrangement and hospitality for officials of the visiting companies.